2020년 1월 2메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

"사랑하는 자녀들아, 

나는 너희 삶과 마음속에 내가 현존하고 있음을 안다. 나는 너희의 사랑을 느끼며, 나는 너희들의 기도를 들으며 그 기도들을 내 아들께 드린다. 하지만, 내 자녀들아, 내 모성적 사랑은 내 모든 자녀들의 삶 속에 내가 있기를 바란다. 나는 내 모든 자녀들을 내 주변에 모아 내 모성적인 망토 속에 모으기를 바란다. 이것이 바로 내가 내 사랑의 사도들인 너희에게 나를 도와달라고 초대하고 부르는 이유이다.

내 자녀들아, 내 아들은 "주님의 기도"를 읊으셨다. 우리에게 말씀과 감정을 통해 기도하는 법을 가르쳐 주시려고, 우리가 더 나아지기를 바라시고, 자비로운 사랑- 곧 다른 이를 위한 기도와 끊임없는 희생을 살기를 바라시기에 당신은 모든 곳에 현존하시며 우리 마음속에 계시는 우리 아버지이십니다.

내 자녀들아, 내 아들에게 이웃을 향한 사랑을 드려라. 너희 이웃에게 위로와 연민 말을 전하며, 정의로운 행위를 주어라. 너희들이 다른 이에게 주는 모든 것이 내 사랑의 사도들아, 내 아들은 그것을 선물로 받아들인다. 내 아들은 내 사랑이 빛줄기처럼 너희 영혼에 다시 생명을 주기를 바라기에, 너희들이 평화와 영원한 행복을 찾는데 도움을 주기 위해서 나는 너희와 함께 있다. 그러므로, 내 자녀들아, 서로 사랑하여라. 내 아들을 통해 하나가 되어라. 모두 다 함께 가득 차고 열려있고 순결한 마음으로 “주님의 기도”를 읊는 하느님의 자녀들이 되어라. 그리고 두려워하지 말아라.

고맙다."

"Dear children,

I know that I am present in your lives and in your hearts. I feel your love, I hear your prayers and direct them to my Son. But, my children, according to motherly love, I desire to be in the lives of all of my children. I desire to gather all of my children around me, beneath my motherly mantle. This is why I am inviting you and calling you, apostles of my love, to help me. 

My children, my Son pronounced the words of the 'Our Father'-Our Father, [you] who are everywhere and in our hearts-because He desires to teach you to pray with words and feelings. He desires for you to always be better, to live merciful love which is prayer and limitless sacrifice for others. 

My children, give to my Son love for your neighbors, give words of consolation, compassion and acts of justice to your neighbors. Everything that you give to others, apostles of my love, my Son accepts as a gift. I am also with you, because my Son desires for my love, as a ray of light, to bring your souls to life; for me to help you in the search for peace and eternal happiness. Therefore, my children, love one another, be united through my Son, be children of God who all together, with full, open and pure heart, pronounce the 'Our Father'. And do not be afraid!  

Thank you.
"
IMG_2256.jpg

Jan 2 2020.png