2020년 5월 25일  
온 세상 자녀들에게 주시는 메주고리예 성모님 발현 메시지

"사랑하는 자녀들아! 너희들의 새로운 삶을 위해 나와 함께 기도하여라. 작은 아이들아, 너희는 변화되기 위해 필요한  것이 무엇인지 마음속으로 알고 있다. 하느님과 그분의 계명으로 돌아 오너라. 그러면 성령께서 너희의 삶을 변화시키시어, 영적으로 새로워져야 하는 이 세상의 얼굴을 바꿔주실 것이다. 작은 아이들아, 기도하지 않는 이들을 위해 기도가 되어라. 길을 찾지 못하는 이들을 위해 기쁨이 되어라. 평화가 없는 이 시대의 어두움 속에서 빛을 밝혀 주는 사람들이 되어라. 기도하며 성인들의 도움과 보호를 청하여라. 그러면  너희도 하늘나라와 천국을 갈망하게 될 것이다. 나는 너희와 함께 있으며, 내모성적 축복으로 너희 모두를 보호하며 축복한다. 나의 부름에 응답해 주어서 고맙다."

"Dear children! Pray with me for a new life for all of you. In your hearts , little children, you know what needs to be changed. Return to God and His Commandments, so that the Holy Spirit may change your lives and the face of this earth, which is in need of renewal in the Spirit. Little children, be prayer for all those who do not pray; be joy for all those who do not see the way out; be carriers of light in the darkness of this peaceless time. Pray and seek the help and protection of the saints so that you also could yearn for Heaven and heavenly realities. I am with you and am protecting and blessing all of you with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call.”"

99010776_3584549554895477_5924522431208226816_o.jpg