2019년 3월 2메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

“사랑하는 자녀들아! 나는 너희를 내 사랑의 사도로 부른다. 나는 너희들에게 진정한 평화와 사랑이신 내 아드님을 보여준다. 모성으로 나는 너에게 내 아들을 마음으로 바라보고, 마음으로 너희가 어디에 있고, 너희의 삶이 어디로 가는지 바라보기를 원하기에 , 내 자녀들의 은총으로 그분에게 인도하고 싶다. 나의 자녀들아, 그분의 사랑과 희생을 통해 살고 있음을 이해할 수 있도록 초대한다. 너희는 내 아들에게 자비를 베풀어 달라고 부탁하지만, 너희에게도 자비를 베풀기를 청한다. 너희는 좋은 것과 용서를 그분께 청하지만 얼마나 오랫동안 나는 너희들에게 마주치는 모든 사람을 사랑하고 용서하기를 청하였느냐. 나의 말을 마음으로 이해하면 ,진정한 사랑을 알고 이해하며 사랑의 사도들이 될 것이다. 나의 사도들이여, 나의 사랑하는 자녀들이여, 고맙다! ”

Dear children! I call you apostles of my love. I show you my son, who is the true peace and true love. As a mother, I would like to lead you to him by the grace of My children, that is why I call upon you to look at my son, that you look at him with the heart and that you see with the heart where you are and where your life goes. My children, I invite you to understand that thanks to my son, you live through his love and sacrifice. You ask my son to be merciful, but I will call you for mercy. You ask him to be good to you and forgive you, but how long I ask you to forgive my children and to love all the people you encounter. If you understand my words with the heart, you will know true love and understand and you will be apostles of this love, my apostles, my dear children. Thank you!"

IMG_0060.jpg