2019년 3월 18일 
미리야나의 메주고리예 성모님 연례 발현과 동영상

"사랑하는 자녀들아, 어머니로서 평화의 모후로서, 나는 너희들을 내 아들을 받아들이라고 부른다.내 자녀들아 내 아드님은 너희를 알고 계신다. 그분은 인간의 살과 성령으로 경이로운 인간의 삶을 사셨고, 동시에 하느님으로 사셨다. 그러므로 나의 자녀들아 내 아드님이 하느님의 눈으로 너희를 바라볼 때에 그분은 너의 마음속을 꿰뚫어 보고 계신다. 그분의 부드럽고 따뜻한 눈은 너희의 마음속 가장 깊은 곳에서부터 그분을 찾고 계신다. 내 자녀들아, 그분께서 거기서 그분 자신을 찾을 수 있을까? 그분을 받아들여라. 그분을 받아들이면, 고통과 괴로움의 순간이 애정의 순간이 될 것이다. 그분을 받아들려라.그러면너희의 영혼에 평화를 갖게 될 것이다.너희는 그것을 주위의 모든 사람들에게 퍼뜨릴 것이다. 그리고 이것이 너희가 지금 가장 필요로 하는 것이다. 주의를 기울여라 자녀들아. 내 아드님이 축복한 자들인 목자들을 위해 기도하여라. 고맙다."

“My children, As a mother, as the Queen of Peace, I am calling you to accept my Son so that He can grant you peace of soul—that He can grant you that which is just, which is good for you. My children, my Son knows you. He lived the life of man, and at the same time of God: a wondrous life—human flesh, divine Spirit. Therefore, my children, while my Son is looking at you with His eyes of God, He penetrates into your hearts. His tender, warm eyes are looking for Himself in your heart. My children, can He find Himself [there]? Accept Him, and then the moments of pain and suffering will become moments of tenderness. Accept Him, and you will have peace in [your] soul—you will spread it to all those around you—and this is what you now need the most. Heed me, my children. Pray for the shepherds, for those whose hands my Son has blessed. Thank you.” 

a.png 2019-03-18_13-55-37.jpg