2019년 4월 2메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

“사랑하는 자녀들아, 엄마가 자기 자녀들을 알듯이, 나는 너희가 내 아들을 갈망하며, 너희들이 진리를, 평화를, 거짓이 아닌 진실된 것을 갈망한다는 것을 안다. 그래서 내가 하느님의 사랑을 통해 너희의 엄마로 너희를 이끌어 주고 있다. 나는 너희들이 순수하고 열린 너희 마음으로, 기도를 통해 내 아들을 알게 되기를, 그분의 사랑을, 그분의 자비로우신 마음을 알게 되길 바란다. 내 아들은 모든 것에서 아름다움을 보았다. 악을 용서하기 위해서 모든 영혼 속에서 아주 작고 숨겨져 있더라도 선을  찾으신다. 그러므로, 내 자녀들아, 내 사랑의 사도들아, 그분께서는 거룩한 말씀을, 하느님의 말씀을 전하셨다. 그 말씀은 모든 이를 위한 것이며 영원하기에 그분을 흠숭하라고, 그분께 끊임없이 감사드리라고, 그리고 합당한 이들이 되라고 나는 너희를 부른다.  그러므로 내 자녀들아, 기쁨, 평온,일치 그리고  서로에 대한 사랑을 살아라. 이것이 바로 지금 이 세상에서 너희들에게 필요한 것이다. 이렇게 너희들은 내 사랑의 사도들이 될 것이며, 내 아들을 올바르게 증거하게 될 것이다. 고맙다. ”

“Dear children, as a mother who knows her children, I know that you are crying out for my Son. I know that you are crying out for truth, for peace, for that which is pure and not deceptive. That is why I, as a mother, through the love of God, am addressing you and calling you that, by prayer and a pure and open heart within yourselves, you may come to know my Son – His love, His merciful heart. My Son saw beauty in all things. He seeks the good in all souls—even that which is little and hidden—so as to forgive evil. Therefore, my children, apostles of my love, I am calling you to adore Him, to ceaselessly give Him thanks, and to be worthy. Because He has spoken to you divine words, the words of God, the words which are for all and forever. Therefore, my children, live joy, radiance, unity and mutual love. This is what you need in today’s world. In this way you will be apostles of my love. In this way you will witness my Son in the right way. Thank you.” 

apr1.jpg

apr3.jpg