2019년 5월 2메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

“사랑하는 자녀들아, 나는 어머니의 사랑으로 너희가 순수하고 열린 마음, 그리고 온전한 신뢰를 가지고 내 아들의 크신 사랑에 응답하라고 부르고 있다. 나는 그분의 사랑이 얼마나 크신지 알고 있다. 나는 마음의 주인이시며, 세상의 빛과 사랑이신 그분을 내 안에 모셨다. 내 자녀들아, 내가 너희에게 나타나는 것 역시 천상 아버지의 사랑과 다정함의 표시이며, 내 아들의 사랑을 가득 품은 큰 미소이며, 영원한 생명으로 부름이다. 내 아들의 피가 사랑 때문에 너희를 위해 쏟아졌다. 그 성혈은 너희의 구원과 영원한 삶을 위한 것이다. 천상 아버지께서는 영원한 행복을 위해 사람을 창조하셨다. 내 아들의 사랑을 알고 그분을 따르는 이들이 죽는다는 것은 불가능하다. 생명이 승리하였다. 내 아들이 살아있다! 그러므로, 내 자녀들아, 내 사랑의 사도들아, 기도가 너희에게 내 아들의 사랑을 전파하는 길과 방법을 보여줄 것이다. 기도가 최상의 방법이다. 내 자녀들아, 너희들이 내 아들의 말씀을 살려고 노력할 때 역시, 너희는 기도하는 것이다. 너희들이 만나는 사람들을 사랑할 때, 너희는 내 아들의 사랑을 전파하는 것이다. 천국의 문을 여는 것은 바로 사랑이다. 내 자녀들아, 처음부터 나는 교회를 위해 기도했다. 그러므로, 내 사랑의 사도들아, 교회와 내 아들이 부르신 교회의 종들을 위해 기도하여라. 고맙다.”

“Dear children, with a motherly love I am calling you to respond to the great love of my Son, with pure and open hearts, with complete trust. I know the greatness of His love. I carried Him within me, the Host in the heart, the light and the love of the world. My children,also my addressing you is a sign of the love and tenderness of the Heavenly Father-a big smile filled with the love of my Son, a call to eternal life. Out of love, the Blood of my Son was shed for you. That Precious Blood is for your salvation, for eternal life. The Heavenly Father created man for eternal happiness. It is not possible-for you who know the love of my Son and who follow Him-to die. Life triumphed; my Son is alive. Therefore, my children, apostles of my love, may prayer show you the way and the means of spreading the love of my Son-prayer in the most exalted form. My children, also when you strive to live the words of my Son, you are praying. When you love the people whom you meet, you are spreading the love of my Son. It is love that opens the doors of Paradise. My children, from the beginning, I prayed for the Church. Therefore, I am also calling you, apostles of my love, to pray for the Church and her servants-for those whom my Son called. Thank you.”

MaryFlowers.jpg

may 2 Mirijana.jpg