2019년 6월 2메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

“사랑하는 자녀들아, 오직 순수하고 열린 마음만이 내 아들을 참으로 알 수 있게 해 줄 것이며, 아직 그분의 사랑을 알지 못하는 이들이 너희를 통해서 그분의 사랑을 알 수 있게 할 것이다. 참된 사랑이 죽음을 이겼으며, 죽음이 더 이상 존재하지 않도록 하였기에 오직 사랑만이 너희에게 사랑은 죽음보다 강하다는 것을 깨닫게 할 것이다. 사랑하는 자녀들아, 용서는 사랑의 가장 고귀한 형태이다.내 사랑의 사도들인 너희들은 영적으로 강해지고, 너희들이 이해하고 용서할 수 있게끔 기도를 해야 한다. 내 사랑의 사도들인 너희는 이해하고 용서함으로써, 사랑과 자비의 모범을 보여주게 된다. 이해하고 용서할 수 있다는 것은, 기도를 해야 얻을 수 있고 잘 보살펴야 하는 선물이다. 용서로써 너희는 사랑한다는 것을 보여주는 것이다. 내 자녀들아, 얼마나 크신 사랑과 이해와 용서와 정의로 천상 아버지께서 너희를 사랑하시는지 보거라. 너희들의 마음의 엄마인 나를 너희들에게 보내시는 것처럼. 이렇게 나는 내 모성적을 축복으로 너희를 축복해 주기 위해서, 너희에게 기도하라, 단식하라 요청하기 위해서, 믿고, 희망하고, 용서하며, 너희 목자들을 위해 기도하라, 그리고 무엇보다 무한히 사랑하라고 너희에게 말하기 위해서 이곳에 너희 가운데 있다. 내 자녀들아, 나를 따라라. 내 길은 평화와 사랑, 내 아들의 길이다. 이 길이 바로 내 성심의 승리로 이끌게 하는 길이다. 고맙다.”

“Dear children, only a pure and an open heart will make it such that you may truly come to know my Son and that all those who do not know His love may come to know it through you. Only love will make you comprehend that it is stronger than death because true love conquered death and made it so that death not exist. My children, forgiveness is the most exalted form of love. You, as apostles of my love, must pray that you be strong in spirit and that you could comprehend and forgive. You, apostles of my love, by understanding and forgiveness, are giving an example of love and mercy. To be able to comprehend and forgive is a gift for which it is necessary to pray, and to nurture it. By forgiveness you are showing that you know how to love. Just look, my children, how the Heavenly Father loves you with a great love, with understanding, forgiveness and justice—how He gives me, the Mother of your hearts, to you. And here I am among you to bless you with a motherly blessing, to call you to prayer, to fasting—to tell you to believe, to hope, to forgive, to pray for your shepherds, and above all to love without limits. My children, follow me. My way is the way of peace and love, the way of my Son. It is the way that leads to the triumph of my heart. Thank you.”

MaryFlower.jpg

may 2 Mirijana.jpg