2019년 7월 2메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

"사랑하는 자녀들아, 자비로우신 아버지의 뜻에 의해, 나는 너희에게 내 모성적 현존의 확실한 표징을 보여주었으며, 또 보여줄 것이다. 내 자녀들아, 이는 영혼들의 치유를 위한 내 모성적 바람이다. 내 모든 자녀들이 참 신앙을 가져 생명의 말씀이신, 내 아들의 말씀의 샘물에서 물을 마심으로써 놀라운 경험을 살고 또 보기를 바라는 내 바람이다.

내 자녀들아, 내 아들은 그분의 사랑과 희생으로 세상에 신앙의 빛을 가져다주셨으며, 너희에게 신앙의 길을 보여주셨다. 왜냐하면 내 자녀들아, 신앙은 아픔과 고통을 들어 올린다. 참 신앙은 기도가 더 민감해지게 하며, 대화, 자선 기부 같은 자비로운 행위를 한다. 신앙, 참 신앙을 가진 내 자녀들은 모든 것에도 불구하고 기쁘다. 바로 그들은 지상에서 천국의 기쁨의 시작을 살기 때문이다. 그러므로 내 자녀들아, 내 사랑의 사도들아, 나는 너희가 참 신앙의 모범이 되라고, 어둠이 있는 곳에 빛을 가져다주라고, 내 아들을 살라고 너희를 부르고 있다.

내 자녀들아, 어머니로서 말하니, 너희가 신앙의 길을 걷는 데 있어, 내 아들을 따르는 데 있어, 너희 목자들 없이는 갈 수가 없다. 그들이 너희를 이끌 수 있는 힘과 사랑을 가지도록 기도하여라. 너희들의 기도가 늘 그들과 함께 이기를 바란다. 고맙다."

"Dear children, according to the will of the merciful Father, I have given you, and will still give you, evident signs of my motherly presence. My children, this is a motherly desire for the healing of souls. This is a desire that every child of mine may have true faith, to live to see wondrous experiences, drinking from the spring of the words of my Son-the words of life.

My children, my Son, by His love and sacrifice, brought the light of faith into the world and showed you the way of faith. Because, my children, faith elevates pain and suffering. True faith makes prayer more sensitive, and does acts of mercy-a conversation, a gift of alms. Those of my children who have faith-true faith-are happy despite everything because they live the beginning of heavenly happiness on earth. Therefore, my children, apostles of my love, I am calling you to give an example of true faith, to bring light where there is darkness, to live my Son.

My children, as a mother I am telling you: you cannot go on the way of faith and follow my Son without your shepherds. Pray that they may have the strength and the love to lead you. May your prayers always be alongside them. Thank you."

7 2 Miriana.jpg

7 2 Mary1.jpg

7 2 Mary.jpg

000.JPG