2019년 8월 2메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

"사랑하는 자녀들아, 내 아들의 사랑은 크시다. 너희들이 그분의 크신 사랑을 알기만 한다면, 너희는 그분을 흠숭하고 감사드리기를 멈추지 않을 것이다. 성체는 그분의 성심이기에, 그분께서는 언제나 성체 안에 살아계신다. 성체는 신앙의 심장이다. 그분은 한 번도 너희를 떠나지 않으셨다. 너희들이 그분께로부터 멀어지려고 했을 적에도, 그분께서는 너희를 떠나지 않으셨다. 너희들이 사랑으로 충만해서 그분께로 돌아오는 것을 볼 때, 너희들이 화해, 사랑 그리고 희망의 길을 통해 내 아들에게 다가오는 것을 볼 때, 모성적 마음은 이로 인해 행복하다.

내 모성적 마음은 너희가 신앙의 길을 걷기 시작할 때, 너희들을 새싹이며, 새싹 줄기임을 안다. 그렇지만, 내 사랑의 사도들아, 기도와 단식을 통해서, 너희들은 열매들이 되고, 내 꽃들이 될 것이고, 너희들은 빛을 전하는 사람들이 될 것이며, 너희 주변의 모든 이에게 사랑과 지혜로 빛을 밝혀줄 것이다.
사랑하는 자녀들아, 어머니로서 너희에게 청하니, 기도하고 생각하고 관상하여라.

너희에게 일어나는 모든 아름다운 것, 고통스러운 것, 기쁜 것 이 모든 것은 너희를 영적으로 성장하게 하여, 내 아들이 너희 안에 성장할 수 있게끔 한다. 사랑하는 자녀들아, 그분께 너희 자신을 맡겨 드려라, 그분을 믿어라, 그분의 사랑을 신뢰하여라, 그분께서 너를 인도해 주시도록 하여라. 성체가 너희 영혼을 양육할 장소가 되도록 하여라, 그러고 나서, 사랑과 진리를 전파할 것이며, 내 아들을 증거 하게 될 것이다. 고맙다."

"Dear children! Great is the love of my Son. If you were to come to know the greatness of His love, you would never cease to adore and thank Him. He is always alive with you in the Eucharist, because the Eucharist is His Heart. The Eucharist is the heart of faith. He has never left you. Even when you tried to go away from Him, He has not [left] you. That is why my motherly heart is happy when I watch how you-filled with love-return to Him, when I see that you are coming to Him by the way of reconciliation, love, and hope.

My motherly heart knows that when you set out on the way of faith, you are shoots-buds. But along with prayer and fasting you will be fruits, my flowers, apostles of my love; you will be carriers of light and will illuminate all those around you with love and wisdom.

My children, as a mother I am imploring you: pray, think, and contemplate. Everything beautiful, painful and joyful that happens to you-all of this makes you grow spiritually, so that my Son may grow in you. My children, surrender yourselves to Him, believe Him, trust in His love, let Him lead you. Let the Eucharist be the place where you will feed your souls, and afterwards, will spread love and truth-will bear witness to my Son. Thank you."

7 2 Mary.jpg