2019년 9월 2메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

"사랑하는 자녀들아, 기도하여라! 매일 묵주기도를 하여라. 그 화관은 (묵주기도) 너희의 아픔과 고통, 바람과 희망을 어머니인 나와 바로 연결시켜준다. 내 사랑의 사도들아, 나는 내 아들의 사랑과 은총으로 너희와 함께 있으며, 너희에게 기도를 요청하고 있다. 영혼들의 회개를 위해서, 세상은 너희 기도가 매우 필요하다. 온전한 신뢰를 가지고 내 아들에게 너희 마음을 열어라. 그러면 그 열린 마음에 그분께서 당신 말씀의 요약을 써주실 것이다. 그것은 바로 사랑이다. 내 아들의 지극히 거룩하신 성심과 끊어질 수 없는 연결 속에 살아라. 내 자녀들아, 어머니로서 너희에게 말하니, 지금이 바로 내 아들 앞에 무릎을 꿇고 그분이 너희 하느님이심을, 너희 삶의 중심임을 인정할 시간이다. 그분께서 가장 사랑하시는 것들로 그분께 선물을 드려라. 그것은 바로 이웃을 향한 사랑과 자비 그리고 순수한 마음이다. 내 사랑의 사도들아, 아직도 많은 내 자녀들이 그분의 사랑을 알지 못하여, 내 아들이 그들의 하느님이심을 깨닫지 못하고 있다. 하지만 너희들이 너희의 순수하고 열린 마음에서 우러나오는 기도와 너희들이 내 아들에게 드리는 선물들로, 아주 완고한 마음일지라도 열리게 할 것이다. 내 사랑의 사도들아, 너희들의 마음에서 우러나오는 기도의 힘은, 사랑으로 가득 찬 강한 기도 하나로 세상을 바꾼다. 그러므로 내 자녀들아, 기도하고, 기도하고, 기도하여라. 나는 너희와 함께 있다. 고맙다."

"Dear children, pray! Pray the Rosary every day—that wreath of flowers which, as a mother, directly connects me with your pains, sufferings, desires, and hopes. Apostles of my love, I am with you through the grace and the love of my Son, and I am asking for prayers of you. The world is in such need of your prayers for souls to be converted. With complete trust, open your hearts to my Son, and in them He will inscribe the summary of His words—which is love. Live in an unbreakable connection with the Most Sacred Heart of my Son. My children, as a mother, I am telling you that it is high time for you to kneel before my Son to acknowledge Him as your God, the center of your life. Offer gifts to Him—that which He most loves—which is love towards neighbor, mercy, and pure hearts. Apostles of my love, many of my children still do not acknowledge my Son as their God; they have not yet come to know His love. But you, with your prayer pronounced from a pure and open heart, by the gifts which you offer to my Son, will make even the hardest hearts open. Apostles of my love, the strength of prayer pronounced from the heart—a powerful prayer full of love—changes the world. Therefore, my children: pray, pray, pray. I am with you. Thank you."
70493509_2966598936690545_6778512356587601920_n.jpg
67836712_2917472544936518_8353341864618754048_n.jpg

KakaoTalk_20190902_121907598.jpg