2019년 10월 2메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

"“사랑하는 자녀들아, 천상 아버지의 뜻과 사랑이 내가 너희 가운데 있게 하신다. 나의 모성애로 너희 마음 속에 신앙이 성숙하도록, 너희가 진정으로 이 지상 삶의 목적을 깨닫고 천상 삶의 위대함을 깨달을 수 있도록 너희를 도와주도록 허락하신다.
내 자녀들아,  나는 너희의 이 지상의 삶을 영원한 삶으로, 진리로, 생명으로, 내 아들에게로 가는 이 길로 이끌어 주고 싶다. 내 자녀들아, 늘 더 많은 사랑, 진리, 신앙을 목말라하는 너희는 너희가 마실 수 있는 샘이 오직 하나 있다는 것을 알아야 한다.  이는 바로,  천상 아버지를 신뢰하는 것이다, 그분의 사랑에 신뢰하는 것이다. 너희 자신을 그분의 뜻에 온전히 맡겨 드려며 두려워하지 말아라.  너희에게 가장 좋은 모든 것, 영원한 삶으로 이끄는 모든 것을 너희는 받게 될 것이다.
너희들은 삶의 목적이 원하고 가지는 것이 아니라 사랑하고 주는 것임을 깨닫게 될 것이다.  너희는 참 평화와 참 사랑을 가질 것이다. 내 사랑의 사도들인 너희는, 너희들의 모범으로 내 아들과 그분의 사랑을 아직 알지 못하는 내 모든 자녀들이 그분을 알고 싶도록 할 것이다. 내 자녀들아, 내 사랑의 사도들아, 나와 함께 내 아들을 흠숭하며, 그분을 그 무엇보다도 사랑하여라. 늘 그분의 진리 속에 살도록 하여라. 고맙다."

"Dear children, the will and the love of the Heavenly Father make it so that I am among you, to—with a motherly love—help you have faith grow in your heart, for you to be able to truly comprehend the purpose of earthly life and the greatness of the heavenly one. My children, the earthly life is the way to eternity, to truth, and to life—to my Son. I desire to lead you on that way. You, my children—you who always thirst for more love, truth, and faith—need to know that there is only one spring from which you can drink. It is trust in the Heavenly Father; it is trust in His love. Abandon yourselves completely to His will and do not be afraid. Everything that is best for you, everything that leads you to eternal life, will be given to you. You will comprehend that the purpose of life is not always to want and take, but to love and give. You will have true peace and true love. You will be apostles of love. By your example, you will make it so that those children who do not know my Son and His love will come to desire to know Him. My children, apostles of my love, adore my Son with me and love Him above all. Always strive to live in His truth. Thank you."

70352767_2980313978652374_4508079669102247936_o.jpg

2019-10-02_23-50-39.jpg

2019-10-03_0-03-05.jpg