2019년 11월 2메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

"사랑하는 자녀들아, 내 사랑하는 아들은 천상 아버지께 늘 기도드리며 영광을 드렸다. 그분(성자)께서는 모든 것을 성부께 말씀드리며 그분의 뜻에 의탁하셨다. 사랑하는 자녀들아, 너희 역시 바로 이렇게 해야 한다. 천상 아버지께서는 항상 당신 자녀들을 귀 기울여 들으시기 때문이다. 하나의 마음속에 한 마음: 사랑, 빛 그리고 생명. 천상 아버지께서는 한 사람의 얼굴을 통해 당신 자신을 내어 주셨다. 이 얼굴은 바로 내 아들의 얼굴이다. 너희, 내 사랑의 사도들아, 너희 역시 늘 너희 마음과 생각 속에 내 아들의 얼굴을 모셔야 한다. 너희는 항상 그분의 사랑과 희생을 생각해야 한다. 너희는 그분의 현존을 느낄 수 있도록 계속 기도해야 한다. 내 사랑의 사도들아, 이것이야 말로 너희가 아직 내 아들을 알지 못하고, 그분의 사랑을 알지 못하는 모든 이들을 도와줄 수 있는 길이기 때문이다. 내 자녀들아, 복음서를 읽어라. 복음서는 항상 새로운 것이며, 생명의 말씀을 모든 내 자녀들에게 주시기 위해, 모든 이들 위해 당신 자신을 희생 바치기 위해 태어나신 내 아들과 너희를 묶어준다. 내 사랑의 사도들아, 그분을 향한 사랑으로, 사랑과 평화를 너희 모든 형제들에게 전하여라. 아무도 판단하지 말아라. 내 아들을 향한 사랑으로 모든 이들 사랑하여라. 이렇게 함으로 너희 또한 너희 영혼을 돌보게 될 것이다. 그리고 너희 영혼은 가장 소중한 것이며, 참으로 너희가 가진 것이다. 고맙다."

"Dear children, my beloved Son always prayed and glorified the Heavenly Father. He always said everything to Him and trusted in His will. This is what you, my children, should also do, because the Heavenly Father always listens to His children. One heart in one heart – love, light and life. The Heavenly Father gave Himself through a human face, and this face is the face of my Son. You, apostles of my love, you should always carry the face of my Son in your hearts and your thoughts. You should always think of His love and His sacrifice. You should pray to always feel His presence, because, apostles of my love, that is the way for you to help all those who do not know my Son, who have not come to know His love. My children, read the book of the Gospel. It is always something new, it is what binds you to my Son who was born to bring the words of life to all of my children and to sacrifice Himself for all. Apostles of my love, carried by the love for my Son, bring love and peace to all of your brothers. Judge no one. Love everyone according to the love for my Son. In this way, you will also be caring for your soul, and it [your soul] is that which is most precious, which truly belongs to you. Thank you."

75439394_3098680793482358_3921036439504027648_n.jpg

69264027_2939131946103911_538799588539105280_n.jpg

2019-10-02_23-50-39.jpg