2018년 9월 2일 메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

"사랑하는 자녀들아, 내 말은 단순하지만, 엄마의 사랑과 관심으로 가득하다. 내 아이들아, 어둠과 기만의 그림자가 너희 위에 더욱더 드리워지고 있기에, 나는 너희를 빛과 진리로 부르고 있다. 나는 너희를 내 아들에게로 부르고 있다. 오직 그분만이 절망과 고통을 평화와 명확함으로 변화시킬 수 있다. 오직 그분만이 깊은 고통 속에서도 희망을 주실 수 있기 때문이다.

내 아들은 세상의 생명이시다. 너희가 그분을 알면 알수록, 너희가 그분께 더욱 가까워지고, 내 아드님은 사랑이시기 때문에, 너희가 그분을 더욱더 많이 사랑하게 될 것이다. 사랑은 모든 것을 변화시킨다. 사랑은, 사랑 없이는 너희에게 아무런 의미가 없어 보이는 것조차도 가장 아름답게 만든다. 그렇기 때문에 너희가 영적으로 성장하기 원한다면 아주 많이 사랑해야 한다고, 내가 다시 한번 너희에게 말하고 있다.

내 사랑의 사도들아, 사랑하는 것은 항상 쉬운 것은 아니라는 것을 알고 있다. 그러나 나의 아이들아, 고통스러운 길들 역시 영적 성장으로, 믿음으로, 그리고 내 아들에게로 인도하는 길이다. 나의 아이들아, 기도하여라. 내 아들을 생각하여라. 삶의 매 순간에 너희 영혼을 그분께 들어 올려라. 그러면 나는 너희의 기도를 가장 아름다운 정원의 꽃들로 모아, 내 아들에게 선물로 드릴 것이다. 내 사랑의 참된 사도들이 되어라. 내 아들의 사랑을 모든 이들에게 전하여라. 가장 아름다운 꽃들의 정원이 되어라. 너희의 목자들이 모든 사람을 위한 사랑으로 가득 찬 영적 아버지가 될 수 있도록 기도로 그들을 도와주어라. 고맙다."    

“Dear children, my words are simple but are filled with motherly love and care. My children, all the more the shadows of darkness and deception are being cast over you, and I am calling you to the light and truth—I am calling you to my Son. Only He can transform despair and suffering into peace and clarity; only He can give hope in the deepest pain.

My Son is the life of the world. The more that you come to know Him—the more that you come close to Him—all the more you will love Him, because my Son is love. Love changes everything; it makes most beautiful also that which, without love, seems insignificant to you. That is why, anew, I am saying to you that you must love a lot if you desire to grow spiritually.

I know, apostles of my love, that it is not always easy, but, my children, also the painful paths are paths which lead to spiritual growth, to faith, and to my Son. My children, pray—think of my Son. In all the moments of the day, raise your soul to Him, and I will gather your prayers as flowers from the most beautiful garden and give them as a gift to my Son. Be true apostles of my love; spread the love of my Son to everyone. Be gardens of the most beautiful flowers. With your prayers help your shepherds that they may be spiritual fathers filled with love for all people. Thank you. ”

00.jpg