2018년 8월 2일 메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

"사랑하는 자녀들아, 나는 엄마의 사랑으로 너희의 마음을 평화를 향해 열라고 부른다. 너희 마음을 내 아들 예수님을 향해 열고 그분을 향한 사랑으로 노래하라고 초대한다. 오직 이 사랑을 통해서만 영혼안에 평화가 있기 때문이다. 내 아이들아, 나는 너희에게 선과 자비로운 사랑이 있다는 것을 알고 있다. 그러나 아직도 많은 내 자녀들의 마음이 닫혀있구나. 그들은 빛을 비춰주시는 천상 아버지께, 그리고 늘 성체 안에서 너희에게 귀를 기울이시며, 너희와 새롭게 함께 하시는 내 아들 예수님께 여쭤보지 않고 너희 스스로 할 수 있다고 생각하고 있다. 

내 아이들아, 왜 너희는 그분께 말씀드리지 않느냐? 너희 한 사람 한 사람의 삶은 천상 아버지께서 영원을 위해 주신 선물이기에 중요하고 소중하다. 그러므로 언제나 그분께 감사드리고 그분과 대화하는 것을 잊지 말아라. 너희들은 앞으로 올 것에 대해서 알지 못하고 있지만, 언젠가 모든 대답을 얻게 될 것이다. 나는 엄마의 사랑으로 너희들이 준비되어 있길 바란다. 내 아이들아, 너희의 삶으로 너희가 만나는 사람들의 마음에 좋은 마음, 평화와 선, 사랑과 용서의 감정들을 지속적으로 전해다오. 기도를 통해서 내 아들 예수님이 너희에게 말씀하시는 것을 듣고 그대로 실천하여라.  다시 너희의 목자들을 위해, 내 아들이 부른 이들을 위해 기도하라고 너희에게 청하고 있다. 그들은 기도와 사랑이 필요로 하다는것을 기억하여다오. 고맙다."    

“Dear children, with a motherly love I am calling you to open hearts to peace; to open hearts to my Son, so that in your hearts love for my Son may sing, because only out of that love peace comes in the soul. My children, I know that you have goodness, I know that you have love – a merciful love, but many of my children still have a closed heart. They think that they can do it without directing their thoughts towards the Heavenly Father who illuminates-towards my Son who is always with you anew in the Eucharist and who desires to listen to you. My children, why do you not speak to Him? The life of each of you is important and precious, because it is a gift from the Heavenly Father for eternity. Therefore, do not ever forget to keep on thanking Him: speak to Him. I know, my children, that what is to come afterwards is unknown to you, but when your hereafter comes you will receive all the answers. My motherly love desires that you be ready. My children, by your life keep putting good feelings in the hearts of the people whom you meet, feelings of peace, goodness, love and forgiveness. Through prayer, hearken to what My Son is saying and act accordingly. Anew, I am calling you to prayer for your shepherds, for those whom my Son has called. Remember that they need prayers and love. Thank you. ”

2018-08-01_19-04-13-0073.png
1-6.jpg