2018년 11월 2일 메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

"사랑하는 자녀들아, 마음과 행동으로 기도하지 않는 내 자녀들을 보며, 진리를 사랑하지 않고, 진리를 감추고 있는 내 자녀들을 보며, 엄마인 내 마음은 고통스럽구나. 내 아들에게 많은 내 자녀들이 더는 믿음이 없고, 내 아들을 알지 못한다고 말하고 있는 나는 슬프구나. 그래서 내 사랑의 사도들인 너희를 내가 부르는 것이다. 너희는 사람의 마음속 깊이 바라보도록 애써 노력해라. 너희는 분명히 그 안에 아주 작은 숨겨진 보물을 찾을 수 있을 것이다. 이렇게 바라보는 것이 바로 천상 아버지의 자비이다. 아주 엄청난 악이 있는 곳에서도 선을 찾고, 판단하지 않고 서로를 이해하려고 애써 노력해라. 이것이 바로 내 아들이 너희에게 요청하는 것이다. 그리고 나는 엄마로서 그분의 말씀을 들으라고 너희를 부르고 있다.  내 자녀들아, 영혼이 육신보다 강하며, 사랑과 행동으로 실현되며,모든 어려움을 이겨낼 수 있다.잊지 말아라. 내 아들은 너희를 사랑하셨고 사랑하신다.그분의 사랑은 너희가 그분과 함께 있을 때 너희와 너희 안에 계신다. 그분은 세상의 빛이며, 아무도 그 무엇도 그분의 영광스러운 재림을 막을 수 없다.  그러므로 내 사랑의 사도들아, 진리를 증거하는 것을 두려워하지 마라. 열정을 가지고, 행동으로, 사랑으로, 너희의 희생으로, 그리고 무엇보다도 겸손으로 진리를 증거하여라. 아직 내 아들을 모르는 모든 이들에게 진리를 증거하여라.나는 너희 곁에 있을 것이며, 너희에게 용기를 북돋아 줄 것이다. 끝이 없는 사랑을 증거하여라,그 사랑은 내 모든 자녀에게 영원한 삶을 주시는 영원하신 천상 아버지에게서 오시기 때문이다. 내 아들의 영이 너희와 함께 있을 것이다. 내 자녀들아, 다시 한번 너희에게 요청하니 목자들을 위해 기도하여라. 내 아들의 사랑이 그들을 이끄시도록 기도하여라. 고맙다."  

"Dear children, My motherly heart suffers as I am looking at my children who do not love the truth, those who are hiding it-as I look at my children who do not pray with their feelings and actions. I am sad as I am saying to my Son that many of my children no longer have faith, that they do not know Him-my Son.
That is why I call you, apostles of my love: you strive to look to the very depth in human hearts and there you are certain to find the little hidden treasure. To look in this way is mercy from the Heavenly Father. To seek the good even where there is the greatest evil-to strive to comprehend each other and not to judge-that is what my Son is asking of you. And I, as a mother, am calling you to listen to Him.  My children, the spirit is mightier than the flesh, and, carried by love and actions, it overcomes all obstacles. Do not forget: my Son has loved you and loves you. His love is with you and in you when you are one with Him. He is the light of the world and no one and nothing will be able to stop Him in the final glory.  Therefore, apostles of my love, do not be afraid to witness the truth. Witness it with enthusiasm, with works, with love, with your sacrifice, and, above all, in humility. Witness the truth to all those who have not come to know my Son. I will be alongside you. I will encourage you. Witness the love which never ends because it comes from the Heavenly Father who is eternal and who offers eternity to all of my children. The spirit of my Son will be alongside you.  Anew I am calling you, my children: pray for your shepherds, pray that the love of my Son may lead them. Thank you. "

IMG_7754.JPG

00.jpg