2018년 12월 2메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

“사랑하는 자녀들아, 너희들이 순수하고 열린 마음으로 엄마인 나에게 올때,  나는 너희 말에 귀를 기울이며, 너희를 격려하고, 위로해 준다. 그리고 무엇보다, 내 아들과 함께 너희를 위해 전구하고 있다는 것을 알아라.  나는 너희가 강한 믿음을 가지고, 그것을 올바른 방법으로 표현하고 싶어 한다는 것을 알고 있다.  내 아들이 너희에게 원하는 것은 진실하고 강한 깊은 믿음을 가지는 것이란다. 그러면 너희들이 표현하는 신앙은 어떤 형태이든 올바를 것이다. 믿음이란 마음 속에 간직되어 있는 가장 놀라운 신비이다.  그것은  천상 아버지와  모든 자녀들 사이에 있다.  그 신앙은 그 열매와 하느님의 모든 창조물을 향한 사랑으로 들어난다.  내 사랑의 사도들아, 내 자녀들아, 내 아들을 신뢰하여라. 그리고 내 모든 자녀들이 그분의 사랑을 알 수 있도록 도와 주어라. 진심으로 내 아들을사랑하려고 애쓰는 너희는 내 희망이다. 사랑때문에,  너희 구원을 위하여,  천상 아버지의 뜻에 따라, 내 아들의 뜻에 따라 나는 너희들 가운데 있다. 내 사랑의 사도들아, 기도와 희생을 통해 너희 마음이 내 아들의 사랑과 빛으로 밝혀지기를 바란다. 그 빛과 사랑이 너희들이 만나는 모든 이들을 비추어서 그들을 내 아들에게로 돌아오게 하여라. 나는 너희와 함께 있으며, 특별한 방법으로, 나는 목자들 곁에 있다. 내 아들로부터 축성된 그들의 손이 온 세상을 축복하도록 나는 엄마의 사랑으로 그들을 비추며, 용기를 주고 있다. 고맙다.”

“Dear children! When you come to me, as to a mother, with a pure and open heart, know that I am listening to you, encouraging you, consoling you and, above all, interceding for you with my Son. I know that you desire to have a strong faith and to express it in the right way. What my Son asks of you is to have a sincere, strong and deep faith – then every way in which you express it is proper. Faith is a most wonderful mystery which is kept in the heart. It is between the Heavenly Father and all of His children; it is recognized by the fruits and by the love which one has towards all of God’s creatures. Apostles of my love, my children, have trust in my Son. Help all of my children to come to know His love. You are my hope – you who strive to sincerely love my Son. In the name of love, for your salvation, according to the will of the Heavenly Father and through my Son, I am here among you. Apostles of my love, along with prayer and sacrifice, may your hearts be illuminated with the love and the light of my Son. May that light and love illuminate all those whom you meet and bring them back to my Son. I am with you."

sean-bloomfield.jpg