2019년 1월 25일  
온 세상 자녀들에게 주시는 메주고리예 성모님 메시지와 동영상

"사랑하는 자녀들아, 오늘 나는 엄마로서 너희를 회개로 초대한다. 이 시간은 너희를 위한 침묵과 기도의 시간이란다. 어린 아이들아, 너희 마음 따뜻한 곳에서 희망과 믿음의 씨앗을 키우려면 매일매일 기도가 더 많이 필요함을 느끼게 될 것이다. 그러면 너희들의 삶은 질서 정연해지고  책임감을 갖게 될 것이다. 어린 아이들아, 너희들은 이 지상에서의 삶은 잠시 지나가고 있다는 것을 깨닫고, 하느님께 더욱 가까이 있어야 한다는 것을 알게 될 것이다. 너희는 사랑으로 하느님과의 만남을 체험하고, 다른 이들에게도 증거할 것이다. 나는 너희와 함께 있으며, 너희를 위해 기도하고 있지만 너희들의 '예' 라는 응답 없이는 할 수가 없다. 나의 부름에 응답해 주어서 고맙다."

"Dear children! Today, as a mother, I am calling you to conversion. This time is for you, little children, a time of silence and prayer. Therefore, in the warmth of your heart, may a grain of hope and faith grow and you, little children, will from day to day feel the need to pray more. Your life will become orderly and responsible. You will comprehend, little children, that you are passing here on earth and you will feel the need to be closer to God, and with love you will witness the experience of your encounter with God, which you will share with others. I am with you and am praying for you but I cannot without your ‘yes’. Thank you for having responded to my call."

IMG_6554-780x450.jpg