2019년 2월 2메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

“사랑하는 자녀들아, 천상 아버지의 사랑과 선함은 믿음이 자라고, 그 믿음이 이해가 되어, 너희에게 평화와 확신, 희망을 주도록 계시를 주신다. 나 역시 이렇게, 내 자녀들아, 천상 아버지의 자비로우신 사랑을 통해 늘, 새롭게 너희에게 내 아들에게로 가는 길, 영원한 구원으로 가는 길을 보여 주고 있다. 하지만, 안타깝게도, 내 자녀 중의 많은 이가 나(내 목소리)를 듣지 않으려 하고, 의심한다. 그리고 나는 늘, 시간과 시간을 초월하여, 내 안에 그리고 나를 통해서 하신 모든 일에 대해 주님을 찬송하였다. 내 아들은 너희에게 당신 자신을 주시며 너희와 함께 빵을 쪼개어 주신다. 그분께서는 너희가 모두에게 영원한 생명의 말씀을 전할 수 있도록 너희에게 영원한 생명의 말씀을 말씀하신다. 그리고 너희들, 내 자녀들아, 내 사랑의 사도들아, 내 아들이 너희와 함께 있는데 너희는 무엇을 두려워하느냐? 그분께서 너희 영혼 속에 계실 수 있도록, 그분께서 너희를 믿음의 도구로, 사랑의 도구로 만드실 수 있도록 너희 영혼을 그분께 바쳐라. 내 자녀들아, 복음을 살아라, 네 이웃에게 자비로운 사랑을 살아라. 그리고 무엇보다도 천상 아버지에 대한 사랑을 살아라. 내 자녀들아, 너희가 함께 있는 것은 우연이 아니다. 천상 아버지께서는 누구도 우연으로 함께 있도록 하지 않으신다. 내 아들은 너희 영혼에 말씀하시고, 나는 너희 마음에 말한다. 어머니로 너희에게 나와 함께 가자, 서로 사랑하여라, 증거가 되라 하고 말하고 있다. 너희의 예시로 진리를 수호하는 것을 두려워하지 말아라. 하느님의 말씀은 영원하며 절대 변하지 않는다. 내 자녀들아, 진리와 자비로운 사랑의 빛 속에서 행동하는 이는 누구든지 하늘로부터 도움을 받으며 절대 혼자가 아니다. 내 사랑의 사도들아, 사람들이 항상, 다른 이들 가운데서 너희의 숨음과 사랑, 밝은 빛으로 너희를 알아보기를 바란다. 나는 너희와 함께 있다. 고맙다.”

Dear children! The love and goodness of the Heavenly Father give revelations which make faith grow, for it to be interpreted, that it may bring peace, certainty and hope. In this way, I, too, my children-through the merciful love of the Heavenly Father-always, anew, am showing you the way to my Son, to eternal salvation. But, unfortunately, many of my children do not want to hear me; many of my children are of two minds. And I-I always, in time and beyond time, magnified the Lord for all that He has done in me and through me. My Son gives Himself to you and breaks the bread with you. He speaks the words of eternal life to you so that you may carry them to everyone. And you, my children, apostles of my love, what are you afraid of when my Son is with you? Offer your souls to Him so that He can be in them and that He can make you instruments of faith, instruments of love. My children, live the Gospel, live merciful love for your neighbors, and, above all, live love for the Heavenly Father. My children, you are not united by chance. The Heavenly Father does not unite anyone by chance. My Son speaks to your souls. I speak to your heart. As a mother I am saying to you: set out with me, love one another, give witness. Do not be afraid, with your example, to defend the truth-the Word of God which is eternal and never changes. My children, whoever acts in the light of merciful love and truth is always helped by Heaven and is not alone. Apostles of my love, may you always be recognized among all others by your hiddenness, love and radiance. I am with you. Thank you."

2019-02-03_6-40-55.jpg